Promotion details Mastercard® E-Commerce Campaign 2020
- Participation in the campaign is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The campaign is conducted by Mastercard Europe SA, Chaussée de Tervuren 198A, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium (Mastercard), between 13 November 2020 and 31 December 2020 (promotion period).
- During the promotion period, campaign participants have the opportunity of benefiting from the Mastercard partner deal with Booking.com After completing a binding booking, Mastercard cardholders will receive a credit (exact conditions at booking.com/mastercard) on their Booking Wallet. This credit can be used for future bookings or can be paid out.
- Mastercard reserves the right to exclude participants from the campaign in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions, or make the issuance and redemption of the credit impossible for the affected participants.
- To the extent that this is legally permissible, Mastercard assumes no liability or responsibility in the context of this deal, its organisation and redemption of the credit. Mastercard is in particular not responsible for the technical process of the campaign, nor for technical issues when receiving the credit on the Booking Wallet, or future redemption of the credit on the website of the partner. Mastercard is also not responsible for the provision of services resulting in the issuance of the credit, or for the provision of services which are procured with the credit. Mastercard does not assume any liability for a service from the partner procured using the credit. The partner assumes sole responsibility for this and the participant shall contact the partner directly in the event of any problems. Mastercard reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for participation at any time. Mastercard may, at its own discretion and without consequences regarding liability, terminate the campaign prematurely, interrupt it or exclude individual participants from taking part in the promotion should Mastercard identify a risk to the fair and/or correct execution of the promotion.
- Mastercard does not accept liability for downtime of the campaign landing pages, including network server or hardware errors, viruses, bugs, programming errors or other errors relating to transmission that lie outside its control.
- If individual provisions of these terms and conditions for participation become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Swiss law shall apply exclusively. Legal recourse is excluded.